The 2020 Aladdin production changed shape and form across the 2020 year. Not being able to sing was a challenge but our end product was an amazing Aladdin dance showcase in full costume, makeup, stage lighting – in front of a palace set. The students worked really hard and did a superb job performing ‘A Friend Like Me”. Congratulations and well done to everyone involved .
• Choreography and stage direction – performing arts teachers – Lemone Meyer and Elaine Wilkinson.
• Filming – Nigel Hooley and Evert Eykman.
• A magic carpet ride melded together using the green screen and the digital skills of Andy Yeung.
• Sets and costume coordination by Nikki Virtuoso
• Key sewers Janet Wilkins and Penelope Cato and a group of dedicated parent volunteers.
• Sound and lighting – Fiona Wells, Geoff Zielin and James Melbourne.
• Photography – Simonne Marsden and Leon Davey.
• Dressing room coordination – Chris Roth.
Thank you to all involved in delivering the best showcase possible given the restrictions and time.